Subscribing for the first time?
Simply review our offer using the links below under ' Re-subscribing?' and complete the 'Subscription and Credits Form' and return it to us, together with your payment. There is a one-off Initial Joining Fee of £150 for Primary Schools and £250 for Secondary Schools and then an annual fee of £1 per pupil. We will then be in contact to arrange an induction and help and support your school to make the most out of your e-PD subscription.
Schools will shortly be receiving information about re-subscriptions, which are due for the next academic year from 1 September 2019 to 31 August 2020. Re-subscribing or lapsed schools do not need to pay the initial Joining Fees, only the variable £1 per pupil on the school roll. We are also pleased to let you now that agreement has been reached with HMRC that e-PD subscriptions are an exempt supply of education, therefore VAT is no longer payable on e-PD subscriptions.
Please click on the links below to view details of the elements of our Subscription Offer for 2019-20. The Subscription & Credits Form, together with the 2 Key Subscription forms, are now in an editable form, enabling completion using a PC but can also be downloaded and printed for filling out manually. If you have any problems or need advice, please contact us by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call our Help Desk on 01403 282019.
- Subscription Letter
- e-PD Subscription and Offer to Sussex Schools 2019 - 2020
- e-PD Subscription and Credits Form 2019 - 2020
- Service Level Agreement 2019 - 2020
- The Key for School Leaders / Governors via e-PD 2019 - 2020
- The Key CPD Toolkit 2019 - 2020
- e-PD Annual Report 2018-19
- Every Child Counts Solutions - Mathematics
Please note that in order to reserve a place on any course or event at the discounted e-PD rates, or upload any courses after 1 September 2019, your school must continue to subscribe to e-PD.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I buy e-PD credits online? Click here for the answer
- How do I buy e-PD credits manually? Click here for the answer
- How do I search for a course? Click here for the answer
- How do I book a course? Click here for the answer
- How do I change the name on a booking? Click here for the answer
- How do I check bookings that have been made by my school? Click here for the answer
- How do I upload a course? Click here for the answer
- How do I edit, amend or cancel course? Click here for the answer
- How do I upload an image? Click for here for the answer
- What does a CPD Co-ordinator in a school do? click here for the answer
I want to book a place on a course, but my school isn't a subscriber to e-PD
Where events are free to e-PD subscribers, e-PD will charge a £15 Booking / Administration Fee for non-subscribers.