Subscribing for the first time?
Simply review our offer using the links below under ' Re-subscribing?' and complete the 'Subscription and Credits Form' and return it to us, together with your payment. We will then be in contact to arrange an induction and help and support your school to make the most out of your e-PD subscription.
Schools will shortly be receiving information about re-subscriptions, which are due for the next academic year from 1 September 2017 to 31 August 2018. Re-subscribing schools do not need to pay the initial Joining Fee of £150 for Primary schools and £250 for Secondary schools, only the variable £1 per pupil on the school roll. We are also pleased to let you now that agreement has been reached with HMRC that e-PD subscriptions are an exempt supply of education, therefore VAT is no longer payable on e-PD subscriptions.
- Subscription Letter
- e-PD Subscription and Offer to Sussex Schools 2017 - 2018
- e-PD Subscription and Credits Form 2017 - 2018
- Service Level Agreement 2017 - 2018
- The Key for School Leaders / Governors via e-PD 2017 - 2018
- The Key CPD Toolkit 2017 - 2018
- e-PD Events Scheduled 2017 - 2018
- Every Child Counts Programmes 2017 - 2018
- Every Child Counts Solutions - Mathematics
- Every Child Counts Solutions - Literacy
Please note that in order to reserve a place on any course or event at the discounted e-PD rates, or upload any courses after 1 September 2017, your school must continue to subscribe to e-PD.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I buy e-PD credits online? Click here for the answer
- How do I buy e-PD credits manually? Click here for the answer
- How do I search for a course? Click here for the answer
- How do I book a course? Click here for the answer
- How do I change the name on a booking? Click here for the answer
- How do I check bookings that have been made by my school? Click here for the answer
- How do I upload a course? Click here for the answer
- How do I edit, amend or cancel course? Click here for the answer
- How do I upload an image? Click for here for the answer
- What does a CPD Co-ordinator in a school do? click here for the answer
I want to book a place on a course, but my school isn't a subscriber to e-PD
Where events are free to e-PD subscribers, e-PD will charge a £15 Booking / Administration Fee for non-subscribers.